Destinations in India to visit during January!
Ahoy! Our favourite time of the year is here, and everybody’s busy planning how to give a fiesty and a hearty start to the New Year. While most of you might already had parties, boozing and merrymaking, we recommend you travel to an amazing new place this January. A place where you can getaway from the crowded hangout places and still have unrestricted fun amidst something completely new and fresh. So here’s a list of places 5 best places to visit in India during January!
1. Udaipur: Staart your month with an olden twist in Udaipur. Popularly known as the ‘City of Lakes’, Udaipur is all about the beautiful palaces, heritage hotels, handicrafts and diverse Rajasthani culture. To be a part of the grand celebration, check in to one of the heritage hotels in Udaipur, put on your royal attire, fancy shoes and prep yourself for an evening of glitz.
2. Goa: The party-hub of India, Goa is a place to be to celebrate with cheap booze, live music and night long parties. Add the luxury hotels in Goa, multitude of food choices and adventure activities to your list, and you will have the best place to begin your New Year.
3. Pondicherry: This is another beach destination that will take your New Year’s up a notch. From biking on the beaches to carousing on the rooftop cafes and enjoying live music on the streets, there’s no dearth of things to do in Pondicherry. Also, this is the one of the best budget places to visit and kick-start your New Year (the most important thing).
4. Gulmarg: If you want to spend time in the lap of nature sans loud music and crazy parties, Gulmarg is the place to be. Owning to the finest ski resorts and highest cable car route in the world, Gulmarg has always been a popular tourist attraction among travellers. So why not take this opportunity to spend some quality time amidst snow covered mountains with your loved ones.
5. Jaisalmer: Camping in the middle of the desert! This is as interesting as it sounds. The beautiful expanse of the golden desert and your family and friends beside you is all you would need to experience the most majestic night of your life. So think no more and head to this beautiful city in Rajasthan to begin your New Year.
Hope your January’s destinations are sorted for now.