All of us have heard the stories about people who went on their holidays and their worst nightmare materialised. Be it some minor kind of mishap, from a minor scratch, all the way up to a major one, such as a car accident, or even worse.
The thing is, when you go on your holidays, do you want peace of mind or not? Do you need any nagging doubts about what might happen if this or that happens? If you are like most good people, you would answer ‘yes’ to the first question and ‘no’ to the second. Getting sick or hurt in a foreign land, can make all the difference to the outcome of one’s trip anywhere overseas, and everybody wants their holidays to be memorable, but in a pleasant way!
Benefits of Travel Insurance
- First and foremost, having a clear conscience and having nothing to worry about, should the worst come to the worst.
- Giving that same feeling of security and confidence to loved ones back home, who may have worries about you whilst you’re away in a foreign country, be it near or far.
- Knowing that the insurance company can get you home, if medical needs should be deemed necessary.
- Coverage of personal property which ends up either lost, damaged or stolen.
- 24 hours – 7 days a week global helpline.
- Coverage of lost or stolen medication.
- Coverage of Over 50’s Travelling with a Pre-existing Medical Condition (see below)
Coverage of Over 50’s Travelling with a Pre-existing Medical Condition
Some are not aware of there being insurance for those of you with pre-existing medical conditions. This can make the idea of any holiday, local or overseas, seem like an impossible task and put people off of the idea of getting away from it all. Unbeknownst to them, there are insurance companies out there that do cater to this class of people. It is also becoming increasingly known, that a break really is as good as a rest, and the benefits of travel can have a huge effect on one’s mental and physical well-being. Surely, going somewhere that you’ve always wanted to go to, or even return to, is a great tonic and boost to one’s well-being. Escape Travel Insurance specialise in providing policies for the over 50s as they are brokers and can find the right insurers.
World Wide Coverage
People need insurance cover for all parts of the planet, wherever their holiday might be, even in the more extreme places, where some folk might not dare to venture. Say for example, you fancy a trip to recently opened countries for travelling, such as Bhutan or even gentle Laos, or a mystical trip to Egypt to lay eyes upon the ancient culture that was Egypt. How about getting to see the Himalayas, for that once in a lifetime journey? A safari in Africa, maybe? Or perhaps a trip to South America, to see such ancient delights as Machu Picchu in Peru? In the last decade, the famous Angkor Wat temple complex in Cambodia has been attracting record numbers of tourists. Wherever you decide to take that special holiday, doesn’t it make sense to back it all up with decent travel insurance?